Sunday, January 4, 2009

Obama considers linking Defense Dept. with NASA | Cutting Edge - CNET News

Obama considers linking Defense Dept. with NASA | Cutting Edge - CNET News


I have mixed feelings on this. As an agnostic I have the benefit of not making up my mind on anything. I'd like to point out that no one seems to have read Dan Brown's Deception Point. According to the book, NASA doesn't want to be apart of the defense establishment.

On the one hand, the military (in all countries) has been the source for countless scientific advancements. I do feel the need to point out the argument put forward in Mr. Brown's book, that we will never go to Mars if NASA is under the defense department. Unless, of course, we are fighting over it.

Something to keep in mind.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: